Just like a piece of machinery, websites need fine tuning and optimisation to get the best out of them.
This can be in the form of annual services. However as your business becomes more dependant upon your site and
it forms a critical part of your business, you will need regular maintenance and monitoring to ensure it is
working as hard as it can for you and that there are no risks to your business cash flow.
Our web optimisation service covers a number of different aspects of a website with the purpose to make
sure all are functioning at their maximum and none are limiting your overall site performance.
The most common optimisation technique is 'Search Engine Optimisation' (termed SEO),
the purpose of which is to increase your site rankings in search engines such as Google.
While SEO is an important optimisation there are a number of other optimisations which must not be ignored.
What is the point in spending money on getting high up in Google rankings when your website is too slow or
cannot handle the traffic once they reach your site?
Here at Medusa we provide a range of optimisation services all designed to help tune your website to perform
at a maximum level of effectiveness.
- Search engine optimisation - Improve search engine rankings.
- Performance optimisation - Improve website speed and page loading.
- Scalability optimisation - Improve website's capacity to handle traffic.
- Compatibility optimisation - Enable website to be viewed in all types of web browsers.
- Usability optimisation - Improve website user experience.
- Compliance optimisation - Compliance to legislation, security and accessibility guidelines.
- Reliability optimisation - Improve website uptime and error reduction.
- Monitoring optimisation - Monitoring and reporting on critical website success criteria.
To speak to one of our technical advisors please call +44 (0)1603 727732, or email info@MedusaWebSolutions.com