The web has come along way over the last 10 years and so have business and customer expectations of what you should be able to do on the web.
What started out as static websites with pre-defined information has now turned into highly complex, data dynamic web applications.
Web sites have become important communication and revenue generating streams for businesses and as a result, many are viewed by the business as critical to their operations.
There are many different types of websites around today all with a specific function and purpose. These include:
- Corporate - used to provide background information about a business and their services.
- E-commerce - for purchasing goods and products.
- Community - discussion and information portal for people with similar interests.
- Information - collection of news articles and data informing the user.
- Portal - gateway to a collection of resources on specific topics found scattered over the web.
- Subscription - access to content of website is provided via a logon supplied from a subscription.
Here at Medusa we have experience in designing and developing all types of modern day dynamic websites.
We understand all the factors that make a successful website as well as being aware of the potential risks and pitfalls that come with having 'web presence'.
So whether you are a sole trader, SME or corporate business, we have the knowledge and capability to help you.
Our core web services are:-
To speak to one of our technical advisors please call +44 (0)1603 727732, or email info@MedusaWebSolutions.com